Our galaxy’s only planet capable of supporting life is Earth.
Scientists believe that there are roughly 300,000 plant species, 600,000 fungus species, and 10 million animal species on Earth.
You could say we’re the life and soul of the party.
We want to discover this magnificent globe we live on using our National Planet Earth HD app.
It includes films on nature and the environment, science and technology, birds and animals, and other fun facts about planet Earth and our galaxy from industry leaders such as Nat Geo, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, and Animal Planet.
So curl up on a plush sofa, put on your headphones, fire up our Planet Earth HD app, and let’s embark on an adventure together.
How to Install National Planet Earth HD APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the National Planet Earth HD Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the National Planet Earth HD mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install