You journey to Naroth, a grassy plateau halfway between Vilden and Jarrad’s kingdoms.
You descend deeper and deeper into the abandoned mines in search of information about your father, eventually uncovering a dangerous secret.
Are you courageous enough to take on this challenge?
Naroth is available in English, German, Russian, and Turkish and is 100% free (no adverts, no in-app purchases).
Naroth is a 3D fantasy action RPG set in an open universe.
You explore the woods and settlements of Naroth in first person, talking to the residents and exploring the dungeons.
You gain knowledge, enhance your talents, and discover new things.
Key Features of Naroth
– a fantasy role-playing game with dungeon crawler components set in an open world
– single-player offline mode – 3D first-person perspective
– A world with three settlements and other areas that is freely accessible
– over a third of a dozen quests… -…and a slew of NPCs
– There are 15 different enemy types to choose from.
– Over 100 things to find and purchase – long-ranged and melee weaponry
– extensive skill tree – alchemy system
– quest log – auto-mapping – up to 15 hours of gameplay
In Naroth, quest markers and persons with question marks above their heads are rare.
It’s your trip, so have fun with it as you want.
How to Install Naroth APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Naroth Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Naroth mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install