Despair threatens the world, but you are not alone! Recruit an army of diverse Gods and Heroes to form your own elite team. You can then upgrade their skills, unlock their iconic weapons, and prepare them for epic battles. So your game will even collect rewards while you are away from it!
Choose your level of involvement in this game. You can either actively participate in every battle or leave your team to their own devices. Setup your team in one tap and your Heroes are ready to explore and battle!
Mix and match Heroes from different factions to gain the upper hand in this Rogue-like adventure! Unlike many RPG games with rigid hero rosters, this game can accommodate your every wish!
Join the Global Server Chat to make new global friends and alliances! Start your own Summoner Guild and fight Titans and Gods together in the Arena!
Explore ten unique continents with thousands of years of history in a role-playing game! Choose divine champions like Zeus, Anubis, Izanami, and Mulan!
Your legend, Summoner? You can choose between battling the dark forces or receiving the Gods’ Blessings in the Pantheon! It’s up to YOU!
How to Install Mythic Heroes APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Mythic Heroes Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mythic Heroes mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install