Become a Mystic examiner and pursue down the killer.
Heavenly homicide secret game – Mystic Code!
Spiritualists – creatures who look human, however, have the weird capacities of creatures and plants. In our current reality where Humans and Mystics exist together, a phenomenal homicide case occurs, undermining the harmony!
The dead casualty was a cop and a Gumwa (Golden frog) Mystic.
There was likewise a dead amphibian found close to the casualty at the location of the homicide.
What is the importance of the killer’s message?
The case was given to MIU, the Mystic Investigation Unit, a gathering managing the most obscure virus instances of the past.
No one but they can perceive how the cases are associated.
Utilizing their sharp senses, they start to chase the killer!
Mystic Code Highlights.
- 25 parts of an interesting and exciting visual novel!
- How you direct your examination will prompt numerous various endings, so pick astutely!
- There are different endings, including awful endings that you should attempt to keep away from.
- Side stories to give you more data about the primary story!
How to Install Mystic Code APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Mystic Code Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mystic Code mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install