🤗 Hello and welcome to Animal House!
A relaxing mini-game in which you can decorate your own lovely room with charming creatures! Hello and welcome to My Pet House!
Play a variety of mini-games and customise your room with adorable furniture and props! 🌟
Your own fantastic room design
Decorate your animal’s habitat right away with fashionable furniture, wallpaper, and decorations!
You can express your interior sensibility by using a new design and a unique concept!
Mini-games for healing
Over 250 easy-to-play mini-game levels, including mini bowling, discovering rubber ducks, triangle puzzles, and more!
Explore the many tasks and challenges to earn great REWARDS! You can collect a range of beautiful stuff to decorate your room.
Cute Animal Companions
Make a lovely home with a variety of dang-dang pups including poodles, Welsh corgis, retrievers, and charming meow buddies like Persians, Turkish Angoras, and Ko-Shorts!
You can watch charming and cute animal companions having a good time!
How to Install MyPet House APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the MyPet House Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MyPet House mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install