By taking on the role of a firefighter or paramedic, you can become the hero of My Town : Fire station Rescue.
Begin by putting your characters in their protective gear, then proceed to the control room, where you will receive emergency calls.
Finally, drive the firetruck, helicopter, or ambulance to your destinations!
and use water to douse the flames, extinguish the blazing embers, and save lives!
There’s a lot more to My Town : Fire Station Rescue than just going out and doing assignments.
Children can gain an understanding of the day-to-day activities of emergency responders by investigating what they do while waiting for the next call.
Your family can pay you a visit at the fire station, and you can challenge them to a game of ping-pong.
Maybe they’ve always wanted to experience My Town from a different perspective?
You can take them on a helicopter ride if you so desire!
Just remember to schedule time for the gym so that you may stay in shape and be prepared for any assignment that may come your way.
My Town : Fire station Rescue Game Features
* Save game mode: You can exit or log out of the game at any time, and when you return to it, none of your progress is lost, allowing you to continue on your adventure.
* Children may play alone or with their parents and friends on a single smartphone thanks to the Multi Touch feature.
* There are nine different areas to explore within the fire station, including the mission control centre, the rest area, the kitchen, the ambulance, the gym, the firetruck garage, and more!
Imagination is the only limit to what you can create. In My Town, anything is possible, including a museum!
How to Install My Town : Fire station Rescue APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My Town : Fire station Rescue Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Town : Fire station Rescue mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install