My Town: Airport is an android educational game, where you can learn a lot about the functionality of the plane. You just have to buy tickets and you’ve can enjoy your first-class seat. The pilot is going to invite you into the flight control room. He will teach you the basics of aviation. Install mod apk to unlock everything in the game.
This game is developed by “My Town Games Ltd”. You can also check out the duty-free shop before going through security. There are NINE new locations that you can explore. You can dress up your beloved characters and make them wear any of the costumes. Meet new characters in the game and enjoy the game more.
My Town: Airport Features-
- New Characters – If you have any of the My Town dollhouse games, you can bring your characters from those games over to My Town: Airport to join you on your travels.
- If you are just starting out with My Town, no worries! You can create your own characters inside My Town : Airport.
- We update our older games every month, so please wait for the updates to connect these games to My Town : Airport.
- The ability to save your progress and pick up where you left off the next time you open the app.
- Multi-touch Feature: Play with your friends and family on the same device.
- If you can imagine it, you can make it. Everything is possible in My Town: Airport.
How to Install My Town : Airport APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My Town : Airport Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Town : Airport mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the My Town : Airport Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install