My Store: Sim Shopping is a popular vintage game with 100 unique goods are now available for free collocation.
Your supermarket attracts a diverse range of clients.
Come create your convenience store and govern the ideal world!
My Store: Sim Shopping Gameplay and Features
1. Perfectly implementing the conventional online shop’s praise system.
You must attempt to develop your supermarket’s reputation through true service and create a perfect store with unique feedback, just like you would with actual internet shopping.
2. A free collocation of 100 unique items
You are the owner of the store and have complete control over what you sell.
3. Compete against pals from around the world.
Compete against players from all over the world to see who can have the highest rating and have the most daily turnover at their store.
To increase the supermarket’s performance, set up the sale of items in a reasonable manner, using Black Friday promotional activities.
4. A mystery superstar awaits your arrival!
You can invite celebrities to endorse your products if your supermarket has achieved a certain critical value.
Don’t you get excited when the celebrities show up at the supermarket?
Enhance the appearance of your store and begin your freny adventure.
Download the game now and run your one-of-a-kind supermarket.
How to Install My Store: Sim Shopping APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My Store: Sim Shopping Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Store: Sim Shopping mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Install the OBB cache file
- Make sure you have already installed the My Store: Sim Shopping Mod APK before following the below steps
- Download and extract the OBB cache file from the below download link
- Copy the cache folder to SD card or phone memory /Android/obb/
If you do not have this folder, create it using any file manager
- As a result, you get the directory like this: SD card or phone memory/Android/obb/com.my.sim.supermarket/obb * file
- After that, launch the application and enjoy!