My Singing Monsters is a singing game where you have to breed monsters and create new monsters. You can collect up to 100 monsters. You can discover new islands in the game. Raise a monster pet, then feed your musical monster to help them grow. Take care of a collection of fun monster characters in this free musical game for the whole family. Install mod apk to get unlimited money in the game.
My Singing Monsters has decent graphics and SFX. Create an island full of Singing Monsters, then watch your song evolve as you breed and upgrade happy monster pets. Design and build unique decorations to make your world look just the way you want, then share your creation with friends. My singing monsters is a unique game with a great concept.
My Singing Monsters Features-
• Collect and level up over 150 cute and funny monsters — dragons are so last year…
• Customize your islands with cool decorations and catchy music
• Enjoy awesome graphics and character animation
• Play with friends around the world
• Discover new updates and events year-round
How to Install My Singing Monsters APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My Singing Monsters Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Singing Monsters mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the My Singing Monsters Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install