Budge Studios™ presents My Little Pony Rainbow Runners! An amazing shading taking spell has been released on Ponyville and it’s dependent upon your number one horses to break it with the force of Friendship! Run, bounce, stir your horses’ Rainbow Powers and utilize their epic capacities to take the shadings back to the world!
A COLOR FILLED ADVENTURE
• PLAY energizing missions all over Ponyville!
• RUN to close the shading taking entries, each stage in turn!
• JUMP, FLY and SLIDE to stay away from impediments, openings and sloppy puddles!
• TRANSFORM your horses into their epic Rainbow Power structure!
• COLLECT Pony Power and update your horses’ Rainbow Powers
• EMBARK on an individual mission with every pony
6 PONIES, EACH WITH THEIR OWN RAINBOW POWER AND SUPER FORM
• PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLES: Clears the method of hindrances with her Magic Blast
• PINKIE PIE: Jumps higher than at any other time with her Mega Bounce
• RAINBOW DASH: Dashes and crushes through hindrances with her Rainboom
• RARITY: Attracts Pony Power with her Magnetic Personality
• APPLEJACK: Turns hindrances into fruit purée with her Apple Strike
• FLUTTERSHY: Glides nimbly far beyond anything with her Super Flight.
How to Install My Little Pony Rainbow Runners APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My Little Pony Rainbow Runners Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Little Pony Rainbow Runners mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install