These customers are in urgent need of a makeover! Look over profoundly chic garments, flawless haircuts, eye-getting cosmetics and sumptuous inside plan to give individuals the makeover they want! Some need to change for a new position, others simply need to turn out to be more sure or take a stab at a genuinely new thing. Whatever it is, assist them with turning their lives around with this undertaking makeover!
With My First Makeover you can:
Browse an assortment of stylish garments and outfits to make another look!
MAKEOVER customers to assist them with arriving at their objectives and follow their fantasies!
Enhance another space to coordinate with their own style!
STYLE customers with in vogue cosmetics and elegant hairdos!
Address easygoing and habit-forming puzzles for an additional a test!
Redo your own symbol to show up!
Impact and appreciate many riddle levels with invigorating missions and liberal advantages!
Right now is an ideal opportunity to begin this makeover task and help clients. Play My First Makeover now!
How to Install My First Makeover APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My First Makeover Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My First Makeover mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install