Choose a cafe or a restaurant business strategy and earn money even when you’re not there!
RESTAURANT GAME SIMULATION • With My Cafe, you can own and grow your dream coffee shop or restaurant. • Decorate your coffee shop however you want, hire and train staff, choose cafe menu items, and even set prices as you see fit.
CAFE DECOR • Do you have a creative side? Improve your interior design abilities!
• In this cooking game, you can select from a variety of decor styles, arrange furniture as you see fit, and completely personalize a coffee shop by accentuating with elements that reflect your true self.
INTERACTIVE STORYLINES IN YOUR CAFE • As a true coffee shop owner, you will get to meet customers from all walks of life and assist them in navigating life. You can choose between different lines of dialogue with customers in this restaurant game and see where your story takes you!
• Do you enjoy drama? Romance? The choice is entirely yours in My Cafe!
• Play my cafe with friends and meet like-minded coffee lovers to compete against owners of other coffee shops • Fulfill festival tasks and lead your town to success together!
Do you have the same passion for coffee as we do?
• Unleash your barista superpower by creating custom coffee and tea drinks for all of your guests. • Unlock unique coffee recipes and spice up everyone’s life in your cafe with unique coffee drink combinations.
How to Install My Cafe APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My Cafe Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Cafe mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install