Welcome to the MultiCraft – the universe of limitless possibilities!
Prepare yourself for serious adventures!
Choose whether you want to be a Builder (Creative mode) or a Ruthless Hunter who would do whatever to stay alive (Survival mode) in this universe!
Gameplay of MultiCraft – Build and Mine!
Build and Destroy Blocks is a game where you can build and destroy blocks.
Gather resources and make a variety of tools, blocks, and weapons to help you survive and construct unique structures.
Beware, there are not just calm Animals in this world, but also terrifying Monsters!
If you defeat them in a combat, you will gain valuable resources!
Swim across the oceans in search of new places and resources; the possibilities are endless.
If you choose to Survive, keep an eye on your hunger and fill it out as soon as possible!
Forage for food, cultivate plants, and slaughter mobs for meat!
You will survive this night if you built a monster-proof shelter!
They’re on their way to get you…
You can fly to the heavens with the «flight» mode or become as swift as a flash with the «acceleration» mode at any time to avoid Zombies, Skeletons, Huge Spiders, and other dangerous mobs.
If you like, you can make the game easier.
Only your imagination limits your activities in this game!
The game does not necessitate any talents, as you may see in the first few minutes of play.
You may have a wonderful time anywhere and at any time with our game!
It’s also absolutely free!
Do you want to have some fun with your pals?
Join a user server (tabs «Multiplayer» or «Create server»).
A list of many servers is regularly updated in the game which will undoubtedly make you enjoy this game for a long time.
How to Install MultiCraft APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the MultiCraft Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MultiCraft mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install