Racing all alone has its fun, but having a team and winning races is something unheard of, right?
It’s the first time Motorsport Manager Racing has been offered to be an online game based on the above I said.
Develop and create your own motorsports team by recruiting drivers and then manufacture vehicle parts to build cars. Participate in a 10-person multiplayer race against bosses from around the world in simultaneous events.
And with this mod apk, you will get free rewards to buy resources much faster. This will surely help you in staying ahead in the competition.
Also, for the first time, some of the world’s best drivers and motorsport brands (such as Jean Eric Vergne and Sebastian Buemi) are in a Motorsport Manager game too.
Key Features of Motorsport Manager Racing
– Feel the adrenaline when you run solo or join up to 10 other friends in exciting 10-player competitive multiplayer races.
– Formula E releases a game every year where the 2019-20 Formula E driver roster is available for use, as well as the Formula E Gen2 car, which is completely free of charge.
Exciting 3D car racing action
– Focus in on the momentous car-to-car activity that occurs at the centre of the race circuit, where your vehicles and liveries appear on the track in 3D.
Competition never stops
– Check your Global and Friends Leaderboard ranking every week and earn new prizes each time you return.
Can you make it to the World Motorsport Championship, against them? If you think so then download this game and prove it!
How to Install Motorsport Manager Racing APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Motorsport Manager Racing Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Motorsport Manager Racing mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Motorsport Manager Racing Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install