LineageOS 18 for Moto G3 Turbo is now available to download. This article explains how to install Android 11 based LineageOS 18 ROM on Moto G3 Turbo with a step-by-step guide.
Follow the links to get other Android 11 download for Moto G3 Turbo and other supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
LineageOS 18 development and porting is a voluntary work! If you want this project keep going, please contribute to the developer(s) and the LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 18 ROM
How to Install LineageOS 18 on Moto G3 Turbo?
First time Installation of LineageOS 18 on Moto G3 Turbo
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 18 ROM for Moto G3 Turbo and a compatible GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 18 ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Moto G3 Turbo
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 18 ROM file using TWRP recovery or any custom recovery of your choice
Use ADB Sideload to install the ROM.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the Android 11 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 11 based LineageOS 18 for Moto G3 Turbo.
Upgrading LineageOS 18 on Moto G3 Turbo (merlin):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 18 for Moto G3 Turbo, Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated ROM for Moto G3 Turbo
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 18 update, either using TWRP recovery or ADB Sideload.
- Reboot and see if you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Moto G3 Turbo, then download Android 11 GApps and then flash it.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Moto G3 Turbo, then flash the Magisk rooting package or follow this Android 11 root guide.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 18 on Moto G3 Turbo.
Add-on links for Moto G3 Turbo