Mortal Crusade: Sword of Knight mod is an RPG Platformer in which the main character, a young knight, has to pass through the huge variety of dungeon obstacles.
Support him in his hard way by receiving and accomplishing new challenges. Find and explore hidden areas of the kingdom. Get the powerful sword ready and fight for the hero against monsters, zombies, skeletons, warriors, and many villains.
Prepare for the numerous boss fights and resistance to their insidious magic, aimed to stop you.
Mortal Crusade: Sword of Knight Game features:
– RPG Platformer with Pixel graphics
– Completely open world: move forward and come back anytime
– Lots of enemies types to fight and areas to explore
– Customizable touch Controls
– Can be played Offline
– Over 12 bosses to beat
– Controller and Gamepad support
– Achievements system
– 16 original soundtracks
TAKE MORE ADVENTURES
Live out the exciting scenario: reveal the secrets and receive additional quests to complete. Travel through different locations, like dungeons, caves, mines, mountain forests, and wastelands.
RAISE YOUR FIGHTING AND SURVIVAL SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The gameplay is full of secret spots and challenging tasks. Carry out investigations, search for inventory items: armors, weapons, and sword to protect the knight in fighting monsters. Strive your goals beating bosses.
Each accomplishment worth the way. Receive rewards for found caches and completed quests.
Mortal Crusade is a modern Action RPG based on the favorite retro style.
How to Install Mortal Crusade APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Mortal Crusade Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mortal Crusade mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mortal Crusade Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install