During a since quite a while ago passed archeological uncovering, a bunch of Gates were found. Individuals immediately understood that these old sections lead to various domains and measurements – furnishing courageous and foolish explorers with treasures incalculable. Rynoka, a little business town, was established close to the exhuming site giving shelter and a spot to travelers to sell their well deserved wealth.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rebel light components following the regular schedules of Will, a brave retailer that fantasies about turning into a saint.
The versatile form of Moonlighter presents a bunch of new, natural controls that will allow you proficiently to deal with your shop just as quickly manage the risks that are stowing away in the most profound of prisons. You can likewise pick your trouble from Easy, Normal, and Hard to change the experience to your gaming needs. While Touch and Swipe is the default control conspire for the game and the most ideal approach to encounter it – you can in any case empower exemplary Virtual Joysticks and appreciate Moonlighter along these lines.
How to Install Moonlighter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Moonlighter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Moonlighter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install