Over 60 licenced trucks, including BIGFOOT and USA-1, race on 32 mud and snow-covered tracks with excellent physics and real-time damage.
Thrill-seekers can compete in four championships across 32 off-road tracks in drag or freestyle, perform backflips, and land amazing jumps.
Make your monster truck even better by modifying it with the help of over 60 licenced monster vehicles like BIGFOOT and USA-1 as well as RC trucks like Traxxas RC trucks to stay up with other drivers.
In real time, you’ll see the consequences of your actions.
How to Install Monster Truck Destruction APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Monster Truck Destruction Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Monster Truck Destruction mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install