The Redmi K20 Pro made a lot of buzz in the smartphone world after its launch as the device packed all the flagship-level specs at a price, almost as a mid-range smartphone. You get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC and a lot of other cool features that made this smartphone pretty interesting. However, in this post, we will share with you the link to download MIUI 10 v9.8.29 EU Beta update for Redmi K20 Pro smartphone. This MIUI will be based on the Android 9 Pie but, brings in a lot of new features and enhancements for the device. Moreover, a lot of bugs and issues has also been fixed with this beta update for the MIUI.
The MIUI 10 beta update was long-awaited for the Redmi K20 Pro and it is finally here. In this post, we will give you the OTA update link as well as the Full ROM link for the MIUI 10 Beta update. Also, we will guide you step by step how to install the beta update on your Redmi K20 Pro smartphone. Xiaomi got a bit slow in terms of rolling out updates for the Redmi K20 Pro but, now they are trying to catch up. Just follow this guide to install the latest MIUI 10 Beta update on the Redmi K20 Pro device. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Quick Specs Review of the Redmi K20 Pro
The Redmi K20 Pro which is the talk of the town due to the pricing it is expected to get. It is powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor which is paired with 6GB/8GB of RAM. The device has a battery capacity of 4000 mAh which can easily last a day. In the front, you get a 6.39-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a 403 PPI density. It also has the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and HDR as well.
Moreover, in the camera department, you get a triple camera set-up with 48MP + 8MP (telephoto) + 13MP (ultrawide) in the rear and in the front you get a motorized selfie camera which is a 2oMP shooter. The device comes with three variants of storage capacity i.e. 64GB/128GB/256GB which cannot be expanded. You can choose the device from 8GB RAM/256 GB ROM and 6GB RAM with the 64GB/128GB ROM variant. Besides, there is an under-display fingerprint scanner as well.
Download MIUI 10 v9.8.29 EU Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro
Before we go ahead and download the MIUI 10 Beta Update for the Redmi K20 Pro, let us take a look at the official changelog for this update and understand what all new features and enhancements this update brings to the smartphone;
Update Google security patch (2019#9) for some devices
Widevine L1 for MI9, HMK20, HMK20Pro, HMNote7, HMNote7Pro
Optimization Language and input method settings page optimization
Fix crash when moving/rearranging pages
Fix crash when cleaning photos
Note that this is the last update for the MIUI 10 for the Redmi K20 Pro after which the MIUI 11 which will be based on the latest and upcoming Android 10 or Android Q operating system.
Features of MIUI 10 v9.8.29
- Quick reply
- New System Font
- New lock screen wallpaper Animation
- Dark mode schedule
- New screencast modes
- Added optional quick snap mode for video
- MIUI Notification Style Change
- Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging
- Updated Security Patch
- New App Unlock using Face Id
- Fixes and Optimization in System
- Camera, Settings
- Updater app
- Recorder App
Download MIUI 10 v9.8.29 for Redmi K20 Pro
You can download the OTA as well as the Full ROM update package of the last MIUI 10 based on the Android 9 Pie update for the Redmi K20 Pro smartphone by clicking the link below;
Steps to Install the MIUI 10 Beta Update on the Redmi K20 Pro
Follow the below steps to install the MIUI 10 Beta Update on the Redmi K20 Pro smartphone. The steps are pretty easy and are mentioned below;
- Firstly, download the MIUI 10 beta update for the Redmi K20 Pro from the download section above.
- Now, head to Settings>>About Phone>>System Update.
- You need to click on the three-dots button placed on the top right corner of your screen.
- Under that, select “Choose Update Package“.
- Now, you will be directed to the file manager of your choice and you need to locate the MIUI 10 update file package stored on your device.
- Once you have selected the update file, hit the reboot button.
- Your device will now reboot and you will see the installation process has begun on the screen of your Redmi K20 Pro device.
- Let the installation complete on its own and do not press any buttons while the installation is going on.
- After the installation is complete, your device will automatically reboot.
- Do not worry if your device takes a bit long to reboot as any reboot after flashing of firmware will take about 15 minutes to properly set up your device.
- That’s It! You are now running the last MIUI 10 update on your Redmi K20 Pro.
Note that we are calling this the last MIUI 10 update repeatedly on this post because now the future MIUI update will be for the MIUI 11 which will be based on the latest and upcoming Android 10 or Android Q operating system. We will keep you posted on that as well so, check back often.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you have followed the above-mentioned steps and successfully installed the MIUI 10 update successfully on your Redmi K20 Pro using the easy steps. Note that this update file package is only for the Redmi K20 Pro smartphone and should not be used for any other Xiaomi or any other smartphones to avoid any damage caused to your phone. Moreover, please let us know in the comments section below if you have faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps and also do report if you come across any link failure as well. We will try to fix any issues as soon as possible. Until the next post…Cheers!