Back in April 2020, Xiaomi released its new MIUI 12 in China. Soon after the Chinese launch, i.e. nearly after a month, the brand made the Global launch of the same. In fact, they have completed phase 1 of the MIUI 12 on top of Android 10. Google is in the final works of the new Android 11. Xiaomi is also in the works of pushing MIUI 12 on top of Android 11 for its devices. The brand has been testing the same, and the K30 Pro which runs on Android 11 Beta recently receives MIUI 12 with the Beta 2 update.
There are many devices that are eligible for receiving the MIUI 12 on top of Android 11. It includes Mi devices, Redmi devices, and very few Poco devices. The very first stable build of the same will be available from September. As you know, Xiaomi only rolls out two major Android updates for its major devices. Some of the “Mi” devices are also removed from the list. The flagship devices from 2018 i.e. the Mi 8 and the Mi Mix 2S will not receive the new Android 11 update.
Currently, these are the devices that are undergoing the testing of MIUI 12 on top of Android 11. Some of these devices are under open beta, while some others are under internal testing.
- Mi 10 – Open Beta (MIUI 12 on top of Android 11 Beta 2).
- Mi 10 Pro – Open Beta (MIUI 12 on top of Android 11 Beta 2).
- Mi 10 Youth Edition (Lite Zoom) – Internal tests.
- Mi CC 9 Pro aKa Mi Note 10 & Mi Note 10 Pro – Internal tests,
- Mi Note 10 Lite – Internal tests.
- Redmi K30 Pro / Poco F2 Pro – Open Beta – MIUI 12 based on Android 11 Beta 2.
- Redmi K30 / Poco X2 – Confirmed by Poco India.
- Redmi K30 5G / Redmi K30 – Internal tests.
- Redmi K30i 5G – Internal tests.
- Redmi K20 / Mi 9T – Internal Test.
Please note that the Mi Note 10 Lite will be launched in India with a different name. As far as ETA goes, these devices will receive the updates soon after the launch of Android 11. Here is the complete list of devices that will receive the MIUI 12 (Android 11) update.
Devices that are eligible for MIUI 12 (Android 11)!
- Mi 10 (umi)
- Mi 10 Pro (cm)
- Mi 10 Youth Edition (Lite Zoom) (vangogh)
- Mi CC 9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Mi Note 10 Pro
- Mi Note 10 Lite (toco)
- Mi 10 Lite 5G (coin)
- Mi 9 (cepheus)
- Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)
- Mi 9 SE (gray)
- Mi CC 9 / Mi 9 Lite (pyxis)
- Mi CC 9 Meitu Edition (sail)
- Mi A3 (laurel)
- Redmi K30 Pro / Poco F2 Pro (lmi)
- Redmi K30 / Poco X2 (phoenix)
- Redmi K30 5G / Redmi K30 Racing Edition (picasso)
- Redmi K30i 5G (picasso_48m)
- Redmi K20 Pro / Premium / Mi 9T Pro (raphael)
- Redmi 10X Pro (bomb)
- Redmi 10X 5G (atom)
- Redmi 10X 4G / Redmi Note 9 (merlin)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (excalibur)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro India / Redmi Note 9s (curtana)
- Redmi 9 (lancelot)
- Redmi 9C / Poco C3 (angelica)
- Redmi 9A (dandelion)
- Poco M2 Pro (gram)
- Blackshark 3S
- Blackshark 3 Pro (mobius)
- Blackshark 3 (small)
- Blackshark 2 Pro (darklighter)
- Blackshark 2 (skywalker)
Do note that, the above list comes from Xiaomi. They have posted the same in Mi Community. So, it will be the first and final list. That means, there will be no further additions to the list by the brand. Stay tuned with us, because we will update the article whenever a device receives the MIUI 12 on top of Android 11 update.