All beginnings can be traced down to a single point, a small thing, like a seed.
Even if you did all you could to avoid Mitoza’s effect, you must still accept it because it is part of the Mitoza cycle.
It is a surreal game of choices created by developer Gal Mamalya, which was published by Second Maze.
How to Install Mitoza App on Android?
- Get the Mitoza APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mitoza app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mitoza APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install