Minibus Simulator Vietnam is an entirely new version of the game.
With a variety of intriguing features, many bugs have been fixed, and the game has been tuned and polished to reach the best FPS performance possible.
And Minibus Simulator Vietnam will allow you to become a real small and medium-sized passenger bus driver in Vietnam, driving the most popular buses such as the 29-seater Hyundai County, the 16-seater Ford Transit, the Toyota Hiace, and others.
Minibus Simulator Vietnam’s MAP is based on a typical Cultural Village in the Vietnamese countryside.
In the city, there is a major BUS STATION.
There are numerous rest stations, red lights, and speed cameras along the way.
A motorway with a lot of advertisements with the Vietnamese feel…
Minibus Simulator Vietnam is the most ideal game and the sole line of passenger driving games produced and sold by Web3o Technology, based on the expertise and quintessence gained from previous games such as Car Simulator Vietnam, Truck Simulator Vietnam, and Bus Simulator Vietnam.
Here are some of Minibus Simulator Vietnam’s best features
– Automatic day and night cycle time for rainy weather system.
– All-new graphics, including more realistic signage, road markings, and 3D street, tree, and home models.
Fines from traffic cops for running a red light, speeding, etc.
– At the bus station and toll booth, there are automatic bars.
When passing through the toll booth, tickets must be purchased and paid.
– There is a GARAGE system for upgrading the vehicle, with over 40 different paint colours, over 20 different wheel lazang wheels, and hundreds of other accessories for each type of vehicle, such as helmets, flags, auto aides, and so on.
– A new versatile licence plate changing system that allows you to change the background colour, number colour, size, and font style of the licence plate, as well as the flags of different countries.
– Bonus system, Level & EXP, and Km travelled are all appropriately adjusted.
– The car’s control buttons have been replaced with an on/off switch that is remarkably comparable to what you’d find in real life.
– The signal light and rain switch can be adjusted in a realistic manner.
– More than 12 distinct languages are supported.
– High performance mirrors can clearly show all the scenery in MAP, including traffic cars.
– A rain wiper is quite useful for removing rainwater from the windshield.
– Car headlights are brighter and more realistic, making it easier to view the road at night.
– The AI traffic vehicle moves physically smoothly and intelligently, automatically blaring the horn when the player’s automobile approaches, stopping when an impediment is detected, and so on.
Pass roads, hard terrain routes, perilous wooden bridges, highways, country roads, city roads, and so on are all part of the MAP.
– MP3 player functionality, which allows you to set the SPEAKER beat to the beat of the music.
– Opening the luggage compartment, manipulating the car door, etc.
– A smartphone app that allows you to lock your automobile remotely.
– Transporting passengers and cargo in the vehicle…
– Pull the Handbrake and release it.
– Steering wheel trumpet with three various horn modes that sound like real car horns, such as siren, yellow bee horn, etc.
– Includes a Mini MAP and a GPS navigation map
– Start the engine, turn it off, signal, flash the headlights, turn on the LED lights in the cabin, etc.
– In the cabin, you can adjust your seat position at any time.
– Three control modalities are available: steering wheel, keyboard, and tilt sensor.
– Two modes are required:
The number of floors and the motorised elevator
– There are no adverts.
– High efficiency
– Save the game’s progress.
– In the game, take images and share them on social media.
How to Install Minibus Simulator Vietnam APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Minibus Simulator Vietnam Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Minibus Simulator Vietnam mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
- Follow the below guide to install the OBB cache file
Install the OBB cache file
- Make sure you have already installed the Minibus Simulator Vietnam APK already before following the below steps
- Download and extract the OBB cache file from the below download link
- Copy the cache folder to SD card or phone memory /Android/obb/
If you do not have this folder, create it using any file manager
- As a result, you get the directory like this: SD card or phone memory/Android/obb/com.web3o.minibus.simulator.vietnam/obb * file
- After that, launch the application and enjoy!