How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out in Mini DAYZ now – an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game – played by over 3 million fans. 100% free, without in-app purchases.
It is you against the world in Mini DAYZ: explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
There are no rules, except one – to survive.
Mini DAYZ Game Features:
● Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
● Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
● Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
● Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
● Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
● Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
● Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy – use natural resources to stay alive
● Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
● No in-app purchases
How to Install Mini DAYZ App (mod) on Android?
- Get the Mini DAYZ mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mini DAYZ mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mini DAYZ mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install