Benefits of the Pro form:
✦ Milky Launcher Pro no advertisements.
✦ More steady and quicker.
✦ Smaller application size.
Key components of Milky:
✦ To utilize every one of the provisions of Milky Pro, set it as your default work area.
Keen Notification dabs
✦ Milky Pro will show you which applications have dynamic warnings without downloading an outer module. This makes the capacity more steady and dependable.
New look of the telephone
✦ More than 15 topics.
✦ Choose your text style.
✦ Personalize applications with a custom symbol pack and utilize responsive symbols to show up steady.
✦ Search gadget, utilize any application that has a hunt (Spotify, Yandex, Google, and so on)
✦ Resize and cross section symbols.
✦ Swipe right to open a news source chose in the settings.
✦ The gadget on the main page will show the main warning on your telephone.
Application settings are not applied? There are obscure mistakes?
✦ Go to launcher setting, search “keen fix” and snap “restart Milky launcher”
Is Milky Pro viable with my gadget?
✦ Yes, most likely! Smooth Launcher upholds any gadget running Android 5.0 or later with help for outsider launchers.
How to Install Milky Launcher Pro APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Milky Launcher Pro Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Milky Launcher Pro mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install