Forget about the tedious conflicts! There is no room for boredom with the various maps and monsters that arise every time!
Milkacola is roguelike game where a boss battle is the ultimate value in this shooting action game!
You will be greeted by bosses of varied patterns!
Will you be able to get through it?
The military notion has been infused with a lovely fantasy realm!
From the military to the fantastical?
Milka-universe Cola’s is waiting for you!
Weapons, outfits, pets, and dragons
This game has a variety of military weaponry and clothes, as well as cute creatures and even dragons who assist me.
Everything is prepared for your arrival!
How to Install Milkacola APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Milkacola Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Milkacola mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install