Often times students make fun of teachers or even teachers do not able to understand what students want and vice a versa.
Today, with this Miga Town: My School mod game, you have an opportunity to be a teacher or a student.
Become a teacher and conduct classes, teach students, maintain discipline and deal with student affairs.
Become a student, take textbook, find a seat in class to learn something new. Put your apron and go to the chemistry lab to learn chemical formulas or take your musical instrument and learn and play music.
Go to the playground to either coach or play a game or any physical exercises.
Go to the auditorium and participate in the graduation party or any other functions.
Miga Town: My School Game Features
– Role-play in 5 places
– Be a student or teacher, or become something else of your choice
– Want to sing, go to the mic and experience the beauty of your voice
– Imagine, and create in this unlimited fun learning game
– Lot of customizable modes
– Made for kids even without parents intervention
If you want to keep your kids engaged in some fun learning game, then this is the one. Download right now.
How to Install Miga Town: My School App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Miga Town: My School Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Miga Town: My School mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Miga Town: My School Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
That’s on this post of Miga Town: My School MOD APK. For more modded games and apps keep visiting Cyanogen Mods.