TWRP for Mi Note 10 running on Android Pie and Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Mi Note 10.
The TWRP recovery for Mi Note 10 is brought to you by developer(s) mauronofrio.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
About this TWRP for Mi Note 10
– TWRP version: 3.3.1-0
– Supported Android Version: Android Pie, Android 10
– Built as System-as-root (SAR)
How to Install TWRP on Mi Note 10?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Mi Note 10
- Download the TWRP recovery for Mi Note 10.
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing TWRP on Mi Note 10.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
What to do after installing TWRP on Mi Note 10:
- You can enable ROOT access on Mi Note 10 ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Mi Note 10
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Mi Note 10
Following are some extra resources for Mi Note 10 which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 16 for Mi Note 10