LineageOS 18 for Mi Max Prime is now available to download. This article explains how to install the ROM on Mi Max Prime with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 18 build for Mi Max Prime is brought to you by developer tarkzim.
Follow the links to get other Android 11 builds: Android 11 Download for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
LineageOS 18 development and porting is a voluntary work! If you want this project keep going, please contribute to the developer(s) and the LineageOS project:
– Donate to tarkzim
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Mi Max Prime LineageOS 18 ROM
How to Install LineageOS 18 on Mi Max Prime?
First time Installation of LineageOS 18 on Mi Max Prime
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 18 ROM for Mi Max Prime and a compatible GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Mi Max Prime LineageOS 18 ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Mi Max Prime
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Mi Max Prime LineageOS 18 ROM file using TWRP recovery or any custom recovery of your choice
Use ADB Sideload to install the ROM.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the Android 11 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 11 based LineageOS 18 for Mi Max Prime.
Upgrading LineageOS 18 on Mi Max Prime (helium):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 18 for Mi Max Prime, Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated ROM for Mi Max Prime
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Mi Max Prime LineageOS 18 update, either using TWRP recovery or ADB Sideload.
- Reboot and see if you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Mi Max Prime, then download Android 11 GApps and then flash it.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Mi Max Prime, then flash the Magisk rooting package or follow this Android 11 root guide.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 18 on Mi Max Prime.
Add-on links for Mi Max Prime