A working mod of Google Camera 7.1 for Mi A2 is available to download which is based on the_dise’s build. This is an initial port of Google Camera 7.1 APK and not the actual stock Google Camera 7.1, so you can always expect that some features might not be available or just broken!
If this build does not work up to the mark, then you can try other working build of Google camera for Mi A2.
About this Google Camera 7.1 for Mi A2:
Following are the features and fixes added on the the_dise’s v0.1 build of Google Camera 7.1.015 APK:
- First build based on Gcam 7.1.015 by the_dise
Status of this Mi A2 Google Camera 7.1 APK:
– Night Sight
– All other features
– Portrait mode on primary camera
– Self timer
Download Google Camera 7.1 for Mi A2
How to Install Google Camera 7.1 APK on Mi A2?
- Download the GCam apk 7.1 for Mi A2 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo and later versions, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera 7.1 APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Follow the below steps to set different settings for optimal usage of the app.
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable Google Camera 7.1 or earlier stable versions for Mi A2.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mi A2. Below forum will have all Google Camera apk for Mi A2.