The not so distant future, all world struggles were settled, nothing anticipated difficulties. However, by the by, it occurred, on a warm pre-winter day, a horrible blast roared a several kilometers from Moscow.
The impact wave moved through the city, trailed by a radioactive downpour. Just the fortunate ones who were gotten by the blast at stations and in metro vehicles figured out how to endure.
Quite a long while passed, individuals had the option to adjust to life underground, making short raids to the surface. In any case, unexpectedly gigantic animals started to assault them. Up until this point, nobody can figure out what it is. Maybe these are casualties of radiation, possibly outsiders from an equal world and what caused the blast?
You need to unwind these and different secrets, passing the game Metro, zombie end of the world.
How to Install Metro Survival APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Metro Survival Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Metro Survival mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install