Let’s get started and Let’s go on the old-fashioned minicars!
Merging racer is a retro merge game.
Minicar reminiscent of the ones we used to create with rubber bands and batteries in our childhood, if you remember!
Now it’s time to construct a minicar on your phone, race the track, collect the minicars, and relive those childhood memories.
Merge Racer : Idle Merge Game Gameplay
1. the start of the globe racing competition, and the racers’ wishes
The mysterious minicar, ‘Dinosaur,’ which will grant your wish, has collected four teams and ten people for a global challenge to wind and obtain ‘Dinosaur.’
You can meet other racers when you get a rare minicar by combining the minicars on the same stage!
Each racer has a unique wish from their buried past, as well as unique attributes and abilities!
Collect and combine is something I enjoy doing.
2. Ten plus ten equals a rare minicar!
When two standard minicars are merged onto a stage 10 minicar, one of ten types of unusual minicars with skills emerge.
Unlike other standard minicars, the Rare Car has a partner, skill, and team.
You can customise your minicar to be your own with better speed by upgrading the pieces of the minicar and partner characters!
3. Get your team buff on!
Rarely does a minicar have its own team!
Collect all of the team’s minicars and activate the special buff
You can get more gold and team badges in a shorter amount of time.
When racing the team’s assigned track out of the five available, you’ll receive a special bonus!
4. There’s a desert and there’s ice!
Track in many situations!
What’s at the heart of the minicar? The track!
From the offload track, which has a desert and ice vibe,
To a retro-inspired music with a bland tone.
Get out there and find 5 different tracks!
You can increase the team character of the track by collecting badges from each track.
How to Install Merge Racer APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Merge Racer Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Merge Racer mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install