Merge Ninja Star 2, a simple pixel idle merge RPG, is now available!
One of the most entertaining games of the year 2020.
Ninja Star 2 and Ninja Star 3 should be combined.
Try out the game that has been chosen by 5,000,000 players!!
It’s engaging and entertaining!!
Controls that are easy to use!!
This is the most casual game on the planet!!!
There are so many skins!!!
Skill effects that are satisfying!!!
Simple RPG battle game that can be played while waiting for something to happen.
Ninja Stars can be combined to make them more powerful!
Collect new Ninja Stars to add to your collection!
Drag two or more Ninja Stars together to combine them.
Your character engages in combat with the Ninja Stars that you have created!
Challenge yourself to a series of bosses, each of whom requires a unique strategy!
Ninja Stars are made stronger by their special abilities!
Try to put your ability to work during times of need!
Who will be the first to obtain the highest ranking Ninja Star?
Completing various quests will earn you rewards!
Challenge yourself to the top of the leaderboards in various categories.
Enjoy more games by Mouseduck, such as ‘Merge Minicar,’ which you can play for free.
How to Install Merge Ninja Star APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Merge Ninja Star Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Merge Ninja Star mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install