Welcome to Merge Fables, where you’ll discover an island brimming with legends!
Assemble the pieces to meet charming people and construct the castles of your dreams! To earn the best prizes, master the art of massive matches!
Merge Fables has the following features
A Strange World
This enchanted island is teeming with strange and beautiful creatures.
The more you look around, the more surprises you’ll find!
Exciting, One-of-a-Kind Characters
Meet lovely fairytale creatures and see how they’re adjusting to modern life by matching and combining hundreds of different pieces!
Each additional character brings you closer to your goal of creating the island of your dreams.
Strategy and Challenge
Merging is simple and enjoyable, but it also requires a great deal of strategy!
Will you merge three pieces to obtain one right away, or will you wait until you have five to get the bonus?
It’s entirely up to you!
Exploration and Gathering
You can mine the stones, trees, and more if you run out of resources.
Clear the mist and start treasure hunting as you explore the island if you need extra space to design your environment!
How to Install Merge Fables APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Merge Fables Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Merge Fables mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install