melod is an exemplary music/cadence game that allows you to play incredible tunes by a wide assortment of independent specialists—find new music and pursue high scores!
There are two sorts of instrumentals to play: “Melody” and “Cadence”! Be cautioned: “Cadence” mode adds a fifth “bass pedal” note that radically expands the degree of trouble. Graphs mirror the notes of the melody, and your part drops in the event that you miss notes. Investigate the internal ruses of the music in the game!
You can play the game on “Chill” or on “Challenge” mode. “Chill” gives a simpler, loosening up experience, while “challenge” gives the full insight, pushing your music-gaming abilities to the furthest extent that they can go.
Alongside the free insight, you can likewise buy a “melodx” membership, which gives you admittance to a choice of playable tunes that will create over the long run. Different melodies can be bought separately.
How to Install melod APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the melod Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the melod mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install