Medisafe is an android application that is very useful for everyone. In today’s world, our life became too busy and we all have forgotten about our health. But this application helps you in taking the medications on time. You can set reminders/alerts by using this app. Install mod apk to use premium features for free.
This application is developed by “Medisafe®”. The main motive is to keep you and your loved ones safe and never forget to take your meds, supplements, and vitamins again with Medisafe. 50% of patients not taking medications as prescribed if you are one of them then don’t put yourself at risk.
Medisafe is capable of managing drugs for many complex health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. It also acts as a perfect companion for those who need a mobile organizer for vitamins, blood pressure meds, glucose level tracking, period tracking, and other health concerns. Use all the features of the application by using the premium mod.
• Intuitive visual interface with easy-to-use medication reminder
• Track other measurements – such as blood pressure, weight – to make sure you’re in great health
• Choose your medication reminder sound
• View your medication reminder list to see “what’s due today?”
• Rx refill reminders so you can restock your meds
• List PRN medication
• Medication progress reports that you can send to a doctor or nurse
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch
• Medication discount card and coupons (the US only) at drugstores like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS
• New! Now patients using the SureMed pack by Omnicell get a special Medisafe SureMed version for their full medication management experience
• Registration (not required) features automatic backup and restore on the Medisafe HIPAA-compliant servers
How to Install Medisafe APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Medisafe Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Medisafe mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Medisafe Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install