As the title of the game is quite evident what the game is all about, right?
The Mean Landlord is you and you are the property owner.
You have some troublesome renters who are attempting to avoid paying their rent.
Do you want to turn them off because they’re bothering you?
Do you want to express your true feelings to them?
In this rent management simulator, here is your chance.
This is your moment to express your true feelings toward your tenants.
You have the upper hand.
There’s no need to be courteous in this game.
There is no such thing as a bad answer in this case. Simply express your feelings and have fun!
How to Install Mean Landlord APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Mean Landlord Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mean Landlord mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install