mconnect Player is a media player android app to support UPnP/DLNA and Google Cast(Chromecast). You can send videos, music, and photos to Chromecast and UPnP devices. This application is not free but from this page, you can download the mod apk file which is totally free.
Use all the premium app features without paying any money. This application is developed by “Conversdigital Co., Ltd.”. Application has cloud servers of onedrive and dropbox. Easy to use UI makes the application handier. Use the favorite option to save your favorite music.
mconnect Player Features-
– Send Video/Photo/Music to UPnP and Google Cast (Chromecast) devices.
– Play TIDAL, Qobuz, and Bugs music & video to UPnP and Google Cast devices.
– Send MQA tracks (in TIDAL Master and local server) to UPnP compatible audio.
You can play media files from any Servers to any Playback Devices with mconnect Player.
– Your Phone and Tablet.
– UPnP compatible servers: PC and NAS.
– Internet Music integrated into App: TIDAL, Qobuz and Bugs.
– Cloud Server integrated into App: OneDrive and Dropbox.
– Your Phone and Tablet.
– UPnP compatible renderers: Smart TV, UPnP supported Audio, UPnP receivers.
– Google Cast: Chromecast, Google Cast compatible Audio.
How to Install mconnect Player APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the mconnect Player Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mconnect Player mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the mconnect Player Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install