Maya is a period tracker (menstrual cycle calendar) android application. You can use Maya to track your periods, related symptoms, mood swings, pregnancy, and overall health. It can predict the evolution, fertility time, and start of the cycle for the upcoming month. Install mod apk to use premium features for free.
This application is so much helpful for females. You can track pregnancy and get important tips from the application. All of your data and history can easily be checked whenever you want to check. This application is developed by “Plackal Tech”. You can use Maya to ask questions regarding your menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
– Period / menstrual phases in intuitive color codes
– Automatic and accurate prediction of ovulation/fertility
– Track pregnancy with helpful tips every day
– Community of users and experts to answer your health queries
– Backup data to account and sync to multiple devices
– Password protection for high privacy
– Easy entry of past cycles
– Tweak menstrual cycle length and flow length
– Prediction for the start of the cycle in the coming months
– Options to log love, weight, and temperature
– Options to log symptoms and moods
– Graphs for weight and temperature
– View statistics and history
– Set vital reminders to the phone’s calendar
– Widget that auto-updates everyday
– Themes to match your style
How to Install Maya APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Maya Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Maya mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Maya Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install