MASS FOR THE DEAD is an android role-playing game, the first full cell phone game dependent on the anime has at last shown up. Play the Completely Original Story only for MASS FOR THE DEAD. The story depends on the possibility of Kugane Maruyama. Install mod apk to use god mode in the game.
This game is developed by “Crunchyroll Games, LLC”. “Yggdrasil”, a mainstream internet game, is, sadly, closing down and you can’t log out. Caught in an old MMORPG, prepared your group close by the incredible skeletal ruler, Momonga, and prison creep through this supernatural dull dream RPG.
MASS FOR THE DEAD Features-
– Strategize, build, and customize your team in a turn-based battle system, where each action and each turn holds the key to victory or defeat.
– Create a 4-member party, wielding skills and ultimate attacks to clear difficult quests.
– Battle in live 4-player co-op and work with your allies to defeat powerful enemies.
▼2x Speed & Auto-Play Mode
– Breeze through dungeons with Auto-Play and 2x Speed modes. Collecting loot has never been faster.
▼Deepen Your Bond Using a Unique Relationship System
– Build relationships with the characters who join your party to unlock special voice lines or new scenarios.
▼Game Theme Song
– OxT “MASS FOR THE DEAD”
How to Install MASS FOR THE DEAD APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the MASS FOR THE DEAD Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MASS FOR THE DEAD mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the MASS FOR THE DEAD Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install