Manga Box – manga comics reader, provides a mobile Internet experience that is quick, intelligent, and safe.
It’s quick and simple to use, with various customising options and the newest security and privacy protection measures to ensure your network’s security.
Different Modes in MangaBox – Manga Comics Reader App
The only comic mode on the entire network, which properly enables the continuous reading of photos by comic websites and gallery websites, engrossed in staring at pictures, without having to turn the pages.
You may not only surf incognito and safeguard your privacy, but you can also encrypt and hide the private sites you visit.
Allows you to view webpages with peace of mind by automatically blocking different small webpage adverts, block triggered commercials, installation advertisements, and psoriasis advertisements.
If you love to read comics then this is a great add-on app for you, I bet! Download this app to try it now.
How to Install MangaBox – Manga Comics Reader APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the MangaBox – Manga Comics Reader Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MangaBox – Manga Comics Reader mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install