Are you clever enough to figure out how to make it all work if you have to build your own plane?
Introducing the Make It Fly game which is a fun learning game that will give you an idea of physics and mechanics.
Develop your skills as a master to build and develop flying machines that flies high to the sky’s limit!
Build your own planes and execute exciting missions with them.
Make It Fly Gameplay and Features
– Easy-to-use building interface – use the available elements in your own, unique way.
– Various responsibilities to fulfil – keep this in mind while you construct!
– Unlock different sorts of elements and bases – you’ll never be bored!
– Become a pilot and a function and control your own destiny!
Make it Fly is an aviation enthusiast’s dream come true.
Not only will you be doing interesting flying challenges, but you will be doing it in planes that you have designed and built yourself!
Create the most effective flying contraptions you can imagine, or go crazy and see if the craziest devices you can think of can still fly.
Complete all of the challenges provided by the game or create your own.
Download this game and live out your own flying fantasies.
How to Install Make It Fly APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Make It Fly Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Make It Fly mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install