Magicbound is a runner in which you, a rabbit, must escape an evil wizard’s tower after being used as a guinea pig for his spell experiments.
To get out, you’ll have to journey through the wizard’s tower and battle his henchmen with a variety of spells.
– Defeat the epic bosses guarding each of the tower’s rooms.
– Unlock more powerful versions of spells.
– Fight hordes of opponents who are attempting to obstruct your progress.
How to Install Magicbound APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Magicbound Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Magicbound mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install