It’s time to rise to the top!
Magica.io is a Battle Royale game for true commanders on the go!
Smash your way to the top of the leaderboards by destroying other players in the fight arena!
Fight for your life in epic fights, gather legendary loot, and develop your character’s fighting abilities!
You can find all of this and more in the Magica.io battle royale game!
Magica.io Game Features include the following
– Play online and offline
– Compete against real players
– Visit various locations
– A plethora of new heroes
– Select your weapon from a wide range of magical munitions
– Play in a variety of game types
– Complete daily tasks
– Earn awards and unique weapons
If you don’t have access to the Internet, you can play Magica.io offline
Your favourite io battle royale game will be Magica.io!
It’s a fantastic mix of stunning graphics and engaging gameplay.
Upgrade your hero and enhance your fighting skills in order to stay on the arena as long as possible and survive!
Prevent your attackers’ attacks and use your magical talents to crush them all!
Are you up for the challenge of becoming a champion?
Install the game and have fun with the awesome battle royale io game!
Let’s get this party started!
How to Install Magica.io APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Magica.io Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Magica.io mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install