Welcome to a defense based fight and action packed game, the Magic Touch : Wizard for Hire!
Filled with magic, mental games, fight, action and more.
How to Play Magic Touch : Wizard for Hire
Defense duties necessitate the use of a wizard. To explode various balloon varieties that may be used by invaders, you must be adept in spell casting. Must be comfortable working alone and in the face of hostile hordes.
Advanced magic skills are preferred, but they can be learned on the job. The applicant is responsible for their own spell book and potion bottles. They may also be expected to brew tea and take phone calls.
Draw shapes on the touchscreen using your finger. To explode the balloons, match the shapes on them, sending Knights crashing to the earth. For as long as possible, keep the enemy from approaching the castle!
Features of Magic Touch : Wizard for Hire
– Drawing gameplay based on intuitive gesture recognition.
– A straightforward notion that everybody can understand!
– Complete game centre support for competing against friends and foes
– Gather coins to gain access to new spells.
– Delay the passage of time!
– Transform your foes into frogs!
– Call forth a powerful Dragon!
– Set the floor ablaze!
– Grow Gun Turrets on the Castle Turrets!
– Prepare the bread (ok that last one we made up).
How to Install Magic Touch APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Magic Touch Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Magic Touch mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install