Welcome to The Magic universe of Magic Brick Wars Fight Wars with your number one characters from games like Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride utilizing your own Raskulls!.
Play continuous multiplayer games highlighting epic saints with Magic capacities and incredible Bricks.
⚡ Play games with Epic continuous PvP fights with players all throughout the planet!
⚡ Form a Guild, and make your own local area with continuous visit and well disposed fights/games.
⚡ Play games with companions and challenge them to private duels/games.
⚡ Play games and utilize your abilities and system to climb the leaderboard for magnificence.
⚡ Build a definitive deck and foster techniques to overcome your rivals in games.
⚡ Explore the Caves and gather uncommon Loot to open new amazing Cards to use in multiplayer games.
⚡ Sweet awards for contending an assortment of Quests to use in games.
⚡ Free to play!
Mess around to gather and redesign many cards including heaps of troops, spells and safeguards. Utilize the amazing Viking, tricky Ninja, fire-breathing Dragon, and all the more impressive characters in games against genuine rivals! Brilliant moves and speedy reasoning are the thing to get done as you fight to outmaneuver your rival in exciting, high speed multiplayer games/fights. Mess around, Form a Guild, Fight for wonder in the Arena, and Dominate the leaderboards.
How to Install Magic Brick Wars APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Magic Brick Wars Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Magic Brick Wars mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install