The next morning, you awaken in a madhouse, despite having had an excellent night’s sleep.
In a casebook, you may see your photo and your information is in a folder.
Is what you’re seeing truth or deception?
The door is securely locked, and the window is welded shut.
In the fluctuating light, your silhouette sways a little.
Is what you’re seeing a trick of the light?
Madhouse 13 is the first game in our room-escape thriller series, and it is out now.
How to Install Madhouse13 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Madhouse13 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Madhouse13 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install