The creators of Madfut 21 are the biggest Football / Soccer fans themselves, so you can expect a pro grade mobile football gaming experience.
If you are one like them, a Mad Futballer then this Madfut game is the perfect fit for you.
Madfut 21 – Gaming Features
• Create your own squads and draughts, then play in thrilling knockout tournaments to win fantastic prizes.
• Complete brand new sets of various Player Objectives to earn exclusive Madfut cards • Open unlimited Packs, incredible Player Picks, and guaranteed New Card packs to get 100 percent Collection
• Finish daily Squad Building Challenges (SBC) to earn awesome rewards and unique cards
• Complete daily Squad Building Challenges (SBC) to earn awesome rewards and unique cards
New content during the whole year!
• WEEKLY New Cards, Premium SBCs, and Player Goals to win exclusive cards • Regular New Packs and Player Picks, Squad Building Challenges, and POTD/DOTD objectives
• Every couple of weeks, new features, brand new original modes, in-game activities, and achievements will be released!
How to Install Madfut 21 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Madfut 21 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Madfut 21 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Madfut 21 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install