Screech! Can you hear the metal bending and twisting?
This is Mad Racing 3D, and it’s a car racing game that’s literally a vehicle crash!
Mad Racing 3D Gameplay
The goal of Mad Racing 3D is to wreck all of the cars!
Make a series of pile-ups and bash your way to the finish line.
Hearing that metal crunch is incredibly wonderful! Yes, indeed!
To catch up to your competition, you’ll have to drive quickly.
To earn the reward, race down the course and overtake everyone else, crashing along the way!
Just download the game and I’m sure you’ll have a great time with this one!
How to Install Mad Racing 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Mad Racing 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mad Racing 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install