This is an old tale.
Moonkeeper stands guard over the blue crescent moon amid the glittering stars.
His long-lost dream.
reminiscent of an endearing vintage tune
This is a tale from a bygone era.
things glowed in the darkness.
the weather was pleasant, and everything was cosy.
No matter how many years have gone by, I will never forget it.
It’s a heartwarming tale about a group of adorable children.
Reminiscences of a bygone era.
Then there was the story.
>> Game Features
Use the touch pad and puzzle save simultaneously There is a large map accessible for viewing (both free)
Correct checking options are provided, as well as a full range of display options from which to choose.
With a drag button, large puzzles may be done much more quickly.
How to Install Luna Story APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Luna Story Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Luna Story mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install