Become a tycoon by starting your own lumber and house manufacturing company!
Greetings and welcome to Lumber Empire: Idle Tycoon, a brand new idle game. Your goal is to build a lumber empire in this idle simulation game, so you start with a small sawmill and work diligently to manage and expand it.
You must hire tree planters to grow your forests if you want to sustainably harvest trees. More lands must be purchased in order to turn them all green! Develop your lumberjacks’ skills so that they can harvest logs more efficiently. Train your lumberjacks.
Establish milling operations
Increase the amount of lumber produced by purchasing and upgrading new machines. There are a slew of machines just waiting for your exploration.
Vehicle upkeep and improvement are essential.
Forklifts and log trucks transport logs from the storage area to the machines. Make sure they’re kept up to date and well-maintained to keep the factory running smoothly.
Control the flow of sales
Create marketing campaigns to bring in new customers, and make sure orders are processed quickly so you can profit the most.
Upgrading Your Business
Spend your hard-earned BizPoints wisely to boost the Factory’s long-term income by earning BizPoints from each processed order.
Idle logging simulator is a fun and addictive new game.
How to Install Idle Lumber APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Lumber Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Lumber mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install